Dr. Mulholland has been featured on various radio shows over the years to discuss plastic surgery news and trends. He also answers callers’ questions live regarding different procedures and concerns. Feel free to browse through the selection of his radio show appearances and listen to them in full below.
- Dr. Mulholland Shares Insights on Bullying and Plastic Surgery – February 28 2018
Doctor Mulholland discusses the social pressure on kids to look a certain way and the ethics of treating someone underage
- Dr. Mulholland Weighs in on Ethics in Plastic Surgery and Social Media – February 05 2018
Doctor Mulholland discusses the morality of doctors broadcasting their procedures on social media
- Dr. Mulholland Chats About Gynecomastia (Breast Enlargement in Males) – January 29 2018
Treatment options for reducing male breast tissue are discussed on this visit to Newstalk 1010
- Dr. Mulholland Discusses Look Good Quickly Fixes and More – December 22 2017
Doctor Mulholland discusses procedures that will revitalize your look in a day or two, the dangers of Instagram trends, and men seeking cosmetic procedures
- Dr. Mulholland Discusses the Difference Between Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery – October 26, 2017
Doctor Mulholland discusses the difference between plastic and cosmetic surgery, facial asymmetry, and choosing a surgeon for your procedure
- Dr. Mulholland Chats About Rare Botox Injectable Complications on Newstalk1010 – June 19th 2017
Doctor Mulholland chats about the behind the scenes of Real Housewives of Toronto and addresses a caller’s fears about Botox
- Dr. Mulholland and wife Ann Kaplan on Newstalk1010 – March 23 2017
Doctor Mulholland and Ann Kaplan discuss Real Housewives of Toronto and affordable financing for cosmetic procedures
- Dr. Mulholland Featured on Newstalk1010 – Sept 23, 2016
Dr. Mulholland talks about the latest trend in cosmetic surgery, and answers questions from live callers on this segment of Newstalk1010. Read the full story here.
- Dr. Mulholland Featured on Newstalk1010 – February 16, 2016
Dr. Mulholland answers questions from live callers on this segment of Newstalk1010. Callers asked about lip augmentation, skin laxity and how to treat wrinkles and lines between the brows. Read the full story here.
- Dr. Mulholland Chats About Doing Plastic Surgery Before the Holidays – December 4, 2015
Dr. Mulholland answers questions from live callers on this segment of Newstalk1010. Some questions involved skincare and male breast reduction. Read the full story here.
- Dr. Mulholland Answers Callers’ Questions on Newstalk1010 – October 26, 2015
Dr. Mulholland explains the process of how consultations go with prospective patients. He gives advice on how people can select and choose a plastic surgeon. He also answers questions from callers regarding different treatments such as Botox Injectable. Read the full story here.
- Dr. Mulholland Answers Plastic Surgery Questions on Newstalk1010 – August 12, 2015
Dr. Mulholland, a Toronto plastic surgeon, was invited to chat and speak to live listeners on Newstalk 1010. He answered various questions regarding surgical and non-surgical procedures. He also talked about the current trends in plastic surgery. Read the full story here.
- Dr. Mulholland Talks About Plastic Surgery Trends Featured on Newstalk 1010 – July 12, 2015
Dr. Mulholland talked about the latest news and trends in plastic surgery on this segment of Newstalk 1010. He also answered a few callers’ questions live. Read the full story here.
- Dr. Mulholland on Newstalk1010 Chatting About Plastic Surgery – May 25, 2015
Dr. Mulholland was featured on Newstalk1010 to answer different questions and concerns that callers had.
- Dr. Mulholland Talks About Body Dysmorphic Disorder on Newstalk1010 – April 13, 2015
Dr. Mulholland talked about BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder), explained what it is and how plastic surgeons handle individuals who may have BDD. Read the full story here.
- Dr. Mulholland Discusses Beard Transplants on Newstalk1010 – March 24, 2014
Dr. Mulholland appeared on Newstalk1010 to chat about a rising trend of men getting hair transplants for fuller beards and facial hair. Read the full story here.