Chat with us, powered by LiveChat


Blepharoplasty Lady

PST 012: Laser Hair Removal

May 14, 2018

Laser hair removal is now 20 years old. It’s had its 20th anniversary this past year, in 2017. It’s here to stay. It is the number one way hair is removed permanently, in the world. It’s become a very refined and elegant process.

Laser hair removal is the highly-evolved science of taking a laser energy and permanently killing unwanted hair. It has been now about 12 years that we’ve had high-speed hair removal systems and 20 years since the very first FDA-approved laser to kill hair.

Dr. Stephen Mulholland will go in depth regarding hair removal and will answer the most common questions.

Topics Covered:

  • Number of treatments required to remove hair
  • If we kill 70% of the hair, what happens to the other 30% that’s not dead?
  • Who’s a good candidate for laser hair removal?
  • What do we need to be successful in hair removal?

Read the full transcript here

Dr. Stephen Mulholland, MD
Posted by Dr. Stephen Mulholland, MD
has been practicing plastic surgery for over 20 years. He is one of Canada’s most renowned and best plastic surgeons in Toronto with his wealth of experience, artistry, and humbleness towards his patients.

Dr. Mulholland's Google Scholar | Dr. Mulholland's Wikipedia

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *