PST 013: Injectables
Injectables have really led the industry in gaining patient and consumer interest into aesthetic enhancement.
Injectibles are needle based rejuvenation techniques or needle-based aesthetic techniques that can help shape and contour, relax and rejuvenate the facial anatomy.
So what needle based products are they? Well, most commonly it’s broken into two broad categories. The neurotoxins are the Botox like products and these work by relaxing muscles that we don’t want to use.
The other group of injectibles is called fillers. Injectable products that either lift, support soft tissues such as wrinkles and contour. And so the biggest class of soft tissue fillers that lift and support without any biostimulation are very inert and safe and these are the sugar gels. And the sugar gels are broken down into different brands of sugar gel.
The podcast will envelop you in understanding both fillers and Botox, and how the benefits they can bring to you to improve your wrinkles, and skin deflation.
- Types of Injectables: Fillers vs Botox
- The benefits of each Injectable
- The three D’s: Deflation, Descent, and Deterioration
- What are the downsides of Botox?
- Risks: How safe are Botox and Injectables
- What if you do not like your outcome, is it reversible?