PST 022: Targeting Fine Lines on the Eyes, Mouth, and Forehead
Today’s podcast is on the sub-identity and treatment of various facial wrinkles: delineating their cause, their treatment, and their ongoing maintenance and prevention. For many to eliminate completely the cross-feed is not the goal but to soften them. They give you an engaging, a happy, a weathered but happy face. So we don’t want to eliminate lines and all areas the face want to soften.
In the podcast, we will learn about the most common wrinkles that appear on our faces and the surgical/nonsurgical techniques to solve the problematic area.
- What causes eye wrinkles?
- Surgical Option for Eye Wrinkles: Blepharoplasty
- What anti-aging treatments are available today?
- What causes the horizontal fore lines?
- The most common facial wrinkle procedure
- Treatments for deep wrinkles