The wow factor: 5 best celebrity reveals in 2018
Whether you follow the celebrity plastic surgery “before and after” photos with bated breath or not, one thing’s for sure: celebrity plastic surgery tales are a genre unto themselves. If you’re considering a cosmetic surgery procedure for yourself, you might draw inspiration from the following 5 celebrities who have no problem going after the look they want!
- TV personality Kim Zolciak-Biermann started showing off a much fuller pout toward the end of the summer. Despite negative comments on social media, the reality star responded that she loved the result of her lip injections and was not going to let Instagram haters get in the way. For plumper, poutier, lips, dermal fillers are the way to go! There are nearly no side effects, and results are long-lasting, with most patients opting for a top up every 1-3 years.
- Known for her role on The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Teresa Giudice decided to augment her natural A-cup with breast implants back in 2010,citing a desire to have larger breasts so she could wear lingerie the way God intended it. In October 2018, she revealed she hadupgraded her implants, and she’s looking fabber than ever. Just ask her fans. SpaMedica offers complimentary Vectra 3D imaging, allowing patients to see how their breasts will look before surgery!
- Tesla and SpaceX founder Elon Musk has come a long way since his days as CEO of PayPal…and so has his hairline. According to some reports, it’s very likely that Musk has undergone hair transplant surgery. It’s hard not to notice the genius innovator’s remarkably fuller head of hair, and you can’t tell by looking at him that he had a procedure done! Candidates for hair transplant surgery include both men and women who are experiencing patterned-baldness or hair thinning.
- Cast member Kaley Cuoco of “The Big Bang Theory” is more than open to discussing her choice to undergo various plastic surgeries. The star has copped to getting a nose job, breast augmentation, and soft tissue fillers in her neck. Cuoco insists she doesn’t regret a thing and maintains that plastic surgery is a personal choice, setting a great example for anyone looking to banish the “shoulds” and “shouldn’ts” from their head once and for all and take a chance.
- If you’re looking for an example of a celebrity butt lift done right, look no further than Argentinian model Virginia Gallardo. Gallardo is open when it comes to talking about her plastic surgery, maintaining that she opted for the traditional implant procedure rather than fat grafting, in order to achieve as full and plump a look as possible, and also letting the public know that the boost to her derriere has made her feel more confident and sexy.
Inspired yet? Ready to own it? Contact us at SpaMedica in Toronto to take the first step toward your big new reveal in the new year!