PST 017: Male Hair Loss
Male Hair Loss is a natural phenomenon that occurs in older men due to genetic disposition and aging. There are different types of hair loss patterns, and each type has a certain ways to combat the problem.
In depth, Dr. Mulholland will talk about modern devices and procedures to help your hair look fuller, and prevent further hair loss.
- Causes of hair loss (men only)
- If hair is falling out, why doesn’t the newly transplanted hair just fall out too?
- Explain both surgical and nonsurgical options
- Explain factors that influence the decision to choose one or the other
- Explain what results are possible with nonsurgical and surgical
- How long do results last and what maintenance is needed?