PST 018: CoolSculpting
CoolSculpting is a non-invasive body contouring device that freezes the fat and reducing its volume. Patients often seek an alternative to surgical Liposuction, and CoolSculpting is often a good alternative choice for patients that want to get rid of fat around their stomach and thighs.
Dr. Stephen Mulholland will dive into the topic of CoolSculpting and the effectiveness of the device.
- What is CoolSculpting and how does it work?
- Who is a candidate?
- What results can they expect?
- What is the difference between CoolSculpting and Surgical Liposuction?
- Is there excess, sagging skin after?
- What maintenance is needed?